The 2022 Paris Blockchain Week Summit (PBWS) is going to be centred around the business of NFTs and interactive Web3 opportunities. The event is set to gather more than 3000 attendees, 70 sponsors, 250 speakers and about 100 media partners.
PBWS will take place on the 13th – 14th of April in Palais Brongniart (former French stock exchange), Paris and is primarily there to showcase blockchain’s unlimited applications and use cases as well as provide unparalleled networking opportunities.
Paris NFT Day
Paris NFT Day is the curtain-raiser for Paris Blockchain Week Summit and takes place the day before the PBWS kicks off on the 12th of April, 2022.
Emmanuel Fenet, CEO of Paris Blockchain Week Summit couldn’t contain his enthusiasm for the event:
“The first-ever Paris NFTDay will prove to be an unforgettable and immersive experience for attendees with an unmatched speaker lineup complimenting the interactive projects on display. The event will enable attendees to learn about major NFT projects and brands, experiment with the technology’s various use cases, and connect with the creators behind these developments.”
“A journey into the business of NFTS and the Web3 Ecosystem”
At the event expect to:
- Understand: There will be conferences to understand the ins and outs of the space – the applications, the players, the value chain, and which are the projects that are going to make it and why.
- Experiment: You will have the chance to get familiar with Web3 and NFTs – there are already many applications and projects impacting the Metaverse, Gaming, Fashion & Luxury, Sports & Athletes, the Arts (Graphic Arts, Music, Audiovisual), go and experiment with them onsite!
- Network: This is your chance to meet the players – their positioning, their offer, their value proposition, and find the potential facilitator of your NFT Project.
The event will see some big-name attendees, including representatives from some pretty significant brands across a variety of sectors.
Of the approximately 2,000 attendees, you can expect to see brands such as Kering, Chanel, Rolex, L’Oreal, Animoca, and Bank of America present, to name a few.
The event is set to showcase dedicated spaces across the following hot five NFT sectors:
● Luxury & Fashion – a virtual fashion show with a 3D projection of NFT clothing pieces.
● Gaming – Discover how NFTs are revolutionising the gaming industry through PE2.
● The Metaverse – a large-scale virtual reality (VR) display of metaverses, including
● Art – an interactive NFT art gallery accessible through VR and an NFT auction.
● Sports – an exploration of the intersection of sports and NFTs and opportunities for
monetization, presented by international sports stars.
Expect to find a stellar lineup of guest speakers across a variety of different sectors which feature but are not exclusively linked to the crypto and blockchain industry. Speakers within the sector, include:
Sebastien Borget, Co-Founder and COO of The Sandbox; Johann Bornman, Product Lead at Metamask; and Austin Federa, Head of Communications at Solana Labs.
One speaker from outside the sector is Patrick Mouratoglou, coach of Serena Williams, CEO of UTS and Mouratoglou Academy, and this is what he had to say on the prospect of speaking and networking at the Paris NFT Day 2022:
“I’m very excited to be part of Paris NFT Day this year and to meet the whole NFT family! Considering, the quick growth of the NFT sector, I’m sure it will be an occasion to share, exchange and discuss how they play a role in the sports industry.”
There will be a total of 100+ guest speakers at the event in addition to the over 2,000 attendees, 100+ media partners and over 50 sponsors.
For more information on the Paris NFT Day or to buy tickets please visit https://www.nftday.paris.
Support Us via our Sponsors